• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nexus 4 new update/ how to install via Wugs

I used the Wugs toolkit to root my phone but have always been able to download the update from the internet. I just opened my phone and noticed the new system update but I don't know exactly how to install it from the phone with Wugs. I usually use Wugs and go with the Flash Stock No Wipe mode. This way I just install it from a folder after it has been downloaded. When it's already to go on the phone I'm not sure how to install it or find it so I can use the Flash stock no wipe. I hope I am being clear on this. I now have LMY 48M on a 5.1.1 Nexus 4. Nothing custom I'm pretty sure. As I said I did most all with a Wugs Toolkit. I hope you have an easy solution and if I can ask, where is the downloaded new update at on my internal storage???
If I just try and install this system update to my rooted phone it won't work and as I said earlier I can usually find new updates on the internet and download them to a folder of my choosing. Easier to install new updates to a rooted phone with Wugs Toolkit.

If you want to try the update, you have to download it to a computer & then use Wug's to install the update.
I've tried just installing the update through Wug's and it always fails, just like it does without Wug's.
I always use the flash stock no wipe & root again afterwards. I installed LMY48T last week.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones