• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus 5 KitKat Wallpaper for your Moto G!

desktop

Feb 14, 2013
Michigan
dougdraws.net
I like the Google Nexus 5 wallpaper I've seen in a few screenshots so I decided to work on my own for my Moto G. I designed it to the Moto G's specifications and it will work great.

Don't use the attached preview (it sucks). Instead you can get the "original" off my Flickr page here. Just right-click on the image and download/save to your computer.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• KitKat-Wallpaper.jpg
    KitKat-Wallpaper.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: alfick3
I use Photoshop CS6. I found an image of the full size Nexus 5 wallpaper, then I used the specs I found on this page to create the correct size and resolution for the PS document so I could create my own image.

I saved it as a PNG and used it as the wallpaper on my own phone, then I thought it would be cool to share it with other Moto G geeks here. Keep in mind that this document/image was created for the resolution and DPI of the Moto G. Each phone has it's own resolution as well as pixel density (DPI).

Did you use it on a Moto G, or on a different phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones