• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus 5 Official LG Quick flip case - anyone using?

https://play.google.com/store/devic..._Nexus_5_Black?id=lg_nexus_5_case_black&hl=en

That price is ridiculous! I use this case Amazon.com: i-Blason by LG Leather Slim Book Case Cover for Google Nexus 5 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

It's okay for now, but I can see myself changing to something better. The problem is that you have to fold the front part to the back to take/make a phone call which is a bit awkward. Also doesn't work well with my car mount and I need to take my phone out of the case for that...not a big deal to do, but just an extra step.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I bought it. I like everything about it except the price. Great protection for the screen when you throw it in your pocket with other items. Not sure if it was intentionally designed for this, but you can flip the cover back and use it as a stand in landscape. Its good, but you can do better on the price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones