1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nexus 6 google services keep awake

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by gaviniboom, Feb 1, 2016.

1. gaviniboom

gaviniboom Newbie

After changing the cpu frequency of my phone, I'm still having a battery problem. Looking into the battery monitor of Android Lollipop I found that Google Services was taking up a lot of battery. Its "keep awake" was on for the entire time my phone was sleeping and its "mobile radio on" was on for 1/3 of the time my phone was sleeping (6 hours consumed 20% battery from this app alone). Here is my image of the details and does anyone know a fix?
    Screenshot_2016-02-01-15-32-35.png

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gaviniboom

gaviniboom Newbie

I'm using an atnt nexus 6 btw

3. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

Do you have any daydream or features on why its charging?

4. gaviniboom

gaviniboom Newbie

No. I don't have any special features on while it's sleeping. However it's been "keep awake"ed for the entire time it was sleeping

5. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

This is mine! Since it started happening after you changed the frequency have you tried to modify that to see if that helps? I'm on Android m

Attached Files:

6. gaviniboom

gaviniboom Newbie

I changed it back to default... It's still keep-awaking

7. gaviniboom

gaviniboom Newbie

That's strange... I just found out that it only "keep awake" s when I am not at home. At home I both charge it and use WiFi; so it apparently records keep awake when either I am not charing it or on cellular

8. amarie82

amarie82 Android Expert

That is odd BC mine is on wifi and I use day dream feature when its on my charger and mine is still low