1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nexus 6P charging?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pablete69x2, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Pablete69x2

Pablete69x2 Lurker

I've got my new 6P today and I am returning it as when I plug the charger, the battery logo on the screen did not show any progress. Should it show that it is charging as most phones do?

TX!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SFWB

SFWB Android Enthusiast

Search Google Play. You can download an app to enable the battery percentage display in the status bar.

3. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

You should see a lighting bolt over the batter icon when you are charging. Did you try both charging cables?

4. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member

The battery bar on the screen will not actively refill like you might expect, although it will display a icon indicating that it is charging. However, if you go to settings>battery, you should be able to see the status of the battery as it charges and more information.

codesplice likes this.
  5. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member

You can also do this inside the battery icon via the built in system UI tuner, if you want to.

codesplice likes this.
  6. Pablete69x2

Pablete69x2 Lurker

I reckon the usb hole was broken as the cable would not go to the end. So I had it replaced, quite fast, by Google (bought at the Google store for £414 in gold 32 gb.)

Thanks for your help.

codesplice likes this.

Nexus 6P Forum

The Nexus 6P release date was September 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 12MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 810 processor, and 3450mAh battery.

September 2015
Release Date
Reviews