1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nexus 7 (16GB) In stock (Play Store) US

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zetroc, Jul 30, 2012.

1. zetroc

zetroc Android Enthusiast

Just ordered mine!!!!!

Advertisement

JimmyRayBob and breadnatty08 like this.
  2. JimmyRayBob

JimmyRayBob Android Enthusiast

Wow .. thanks. I just got done checking Staples, office max, and office depot online, then i came here and found this thread.

Thank you very much.

3. zetroc

The only problem is that now I have to wait until Thursday or Friday (assuming it takes the least amount of time to deliver). It's probably the earliest I can get it since no one else has the 16GB model in stock.

4. Homan13PSU

Homan13PSU Android Enthusiast

Time to put the iPad on the market...

breadnatty08 likes this.
  5. SamCarter

SamCarter Newbie

Yes! I just placed my order. (i had one in to RadioShack.com while they were in stock on Saturday but they're out now, and my order never got past processing- I guess PayPal can be slow- so I cancelled that). Too bad I have to wait all week. Still, it's better than next week which is the earliest the store near me said they'll be getting stock.

6. zetroc

Rudeness, Google!!!! The receipt said that my card would not be charged until it has shipped... well I placed my order yesterday, and it got charged yesterday... but no shipping confirmation email... rude. I want it here, I want it now! :)

7. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Here's a bunch more people with this problem. ;)
    http://androidforums.com/nexus-7/577570-shipping-date-speculation.html
    You'll get your tablet soon enough, just hang in there. :D

zetroc likes this.
  8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I just got my 8 gig in yesterday.... I should have waited a few days before placing my order. I wonder how the return process works, if I should buy the 16 gig and return the 8 gig. Decisions decisions...

9. SamCarter

SamCarter Newbie

Yeah I've had no update on my order status (ordered one Saturday afternoon) but when I called Google Play, they said my tablet was already being sent to the shippers (UPS) and to expect delivery tomorrow or the day after, and a shipping email soon. No shipping email yet, but I hope it comes!

10. outcastrc

outcastrc Member

Ordered 3 16gb's from the play store, tracking shows delivery on Friday. Can't wait!

11. lennydude

lennydude Android Expert

Went to my local Walmart last night. They had a big box of 16gb Nexus 7's and were selling them fast. I bought one. They have an unconditional 15 day return policy :)

I also have a HTC One X and a Samsung SIII. This tablet is AWESOME indeed. What a great time to be around !!

12. zetroc

It's in the truck!!!!! I had it delivered to work... bad idea... I will not be very productive this afternoon... if it ever gets here lol :) I'll report back.

13. zetroc

It's here!! Thanks everyone for waiting with me! :) Now I can't wait to get home to play with it... three more hours at work!

14. SamCarter

SamCarter Newbie

Received mine today! Very cool.

15. SetPetriz

SetPetriz Lurker

When did you ordered?
    What city do you live?

16. SetPetriz

SetPetriz Lurker

I ordered mine on July 31th, by the users experience, can I expect about 3-4 days to receive mine? I live in Miami, Florida

17. SetPetriz

SetPetriz Lurker

I received an email today, but it doesnt says anything about a delivering date, how long does it take to receive it after email?

18. SamCarter

SamCarter Newbie

I think so. I ordered mine Saturday afternoon, it was the weekend so my order didn't process until Monday. It shipped extremely early morning Tuesday (why does UPS and FedEx send shipping notices at 2-4am?) and arrived the next day (today). I live in Massachusetts.
    With luck, especially if it processed quickly, if you already received a shipping notice you could receive it tomorrow.

If you haven't received any updates, give them a call and ask about you order status. I called on Monday after no update for most of the day and they told me it was on it's way to UPS. Didn't receive the shipping notice til early the next morning.

SetPetriz likes this.
  19. martingroso

martingroso Member

Congrats buddy, enjoy!

zetroc likes this.
  20. SetPetriz

SetPetriz Lurker

Thank you! I'll try to contact them right now.

21. Kimato

Kimato Newbie

I found the nexus 7 on Sam's club and they had it for $249

22. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

I ordered through RadioShack several days ago. Free shipping and being able to use paypal being the prime motivator. I think I made a bit of a mistake. After 4 days of processing, they finally sent me an order confirmation and tracking now says that the the merchandise has been located. I don't have a clue how long it will take to move the located merchandise to a box, seal it and move it to a UPS truck. I'm guessing I see my tablet sometime late next week or early the week after. Does the shack wonder why they're getting their butts kicked by the likes of Amazon and Newegg? They shouldn't. My wife ordered a water filter cartridge from Amazon last night, it arrived this morning.

23. dautley

dautley Android Expert

I found mine at the local Walmart $249.00 they had 7 or 8 in stock Tuesday.

24. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

You can't always count on that. My shipping email came 7 hours after I had already received mine (next day shipping). :D