1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

nexus 7 (-25TranformersMagazine)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Virginmobileguy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Virginmobileguy

Virginmobileguy Well-Known Member

Hi guys I just got my nexus 7 yesterday and I might say its quite impressive I like it a lot the only things was it didn't come with any Google play money $25 dollars nor the transformers movie or the magazine articles I have called Google numerous times and all they say it do the factory reset and still nothing I have opened a ticket with them but what do you guys think? Ps I'm using my nexus 7 now awsomee :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. VeNoMzRevenge

VeNoMzRevenge Well-Known Member

I think if you don't have your 25 bucks and movie, and you never claimed it. They should be hooking it up for you a.s.a.p.

thats what i think.

3. Virginmobileguy

That's what I'm saying I did report to them that I didn't receive anything do they said they'll get back to me in 1-5 business days hopefully it can be resolved and I get the ad-ons so I can purchase a few games :) but I hate waiting -.-

4. Groid

Groid Android Enthusiast

Did you sign in to your gmail account on the N7? When I did that I got an e-mail notifying me of the $25 credit. I clicked on the 'Play Movies & TV' and Transformers was there in 'My Movies'. I clicked on 'Play Books' and there were free books. I clicked on 'Play Magazines' and there were free magazines. Have you done those things?

5. nynvolt

nynvolt Android Enthusiast

Mine was missing until I reset the tablet.

6. Spaceprobe

Spaceprobe Android Enthusiast

No magazines of course if you are in the UK

7. Virginmobileguy

I'm not in the UK at the moment m8 I'm actually now in San Fernando California

8. Virginmobileguy

Ive done what u said never got an email .:( never got anything as a matter a fact.

9. Virginmobileguy

I've resented it so much i m scared to download apps lol I just want my stuff m8 the bonuses..

10. djneph

djneph Lurker

I had the same problem with my first nexus 7. I called Google and the CSR I spoke With told me they have that problem with a few of them and recommended I exchange it. He had me try a reset and that did not work. So I exchanged it and he new one had everything and gave me the credit right away.

I think there is something wrong with the ones that don't have the movie and credit on it. I think you should exchange if possible.