• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nexus 7 (-25TranformersMagazine)

Virginmobileguy

Oct 24, 2011
Los Angeles,Ca
Hi guys I just got my nexus 7 yesterday and I might say its quite impressive I like it a lot the only things was it didn't come with any Google play money $25 dollars nor the transformers movie or the magazine articles I have called Google numerous times and all they say it do the factory reset and still nothing I have opened a ticket with them but what do you guys think? Ps I'm using my nexus 7 now awsomee :)

Did you sign in to your gmail account on the N7? When I did that I got an e-mail notifying me of the $25 credit. I clicked on the 'Play Movies & TV' and Transformers was there in 'My Movies'. I clicked on 'Play Books' and there were free books. I clicked on 'Play Magazines' and there were free magazines. Have you done those things?

Upvote 0
Did you sign in to your gmail account on the N7? When I did that I got an e-mail notifying me of the $25 credit. I clicked on the 'Play Movies & TV' and Transformers was there in 'My Movies'. I clicked on 'Play Books' and there were free books. I clicked on 'Play Magazines' and there were free magazines. Have you done those things?

Ive done what u said never got an email .:( never got anything as a matter a fact.

Upvote 0
I had the same problem with my first nexus 7. I called Google and the CSR I spoke With told me they have that problem with a few of them and recommended I exchange it. He had me try a reset and that did not work. So I exchanged it and he new one had everything and gave me the credit right away.

I think there is something wrong with the ones that don't have the movie and credit on it. I think you should exchange if possible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones