• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus desktop cradle

Matreyu

Jun 11, 2010
USA
link is dead.... cant see what u mean

i got from ebay a desktop vertical craddle.... for like $3 free shipping. works fine, a little snug with the extended battery, but its also snug with regular battery... the usb lines up good....

i know its not what u looking for, since it doesnt allow access to audio out... but its better than a cable alone

Upvote 0
Sorry about the link. I was looking at the "Rabbit Mini Portable Stand for iPhone 4, 3Gs, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Phone, HTC and other Smartphones".

I am looking, more or less, for a universal cradle to be future proof. I don't want to pay upwards of $30 for a Nexus cradle with the USB charger at the bottom, only to get a side-mounted charging port on my next phone. Hope that all makes sense.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones