• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus news...

OR Droid

Jul 30, 2012
PDX, OR
So i told the wife i would buy her the Nexus 10 once the holidays were over with in the hopes that it may drop in price a little bit or they might release another version of the tablet with some more features. I have yet to see any new about upcoming versions and wonder is somebody here might have more insight.
I am also concerned with lack of accessories that have been released to support the tablet. Any word on that also?

So i told the wife i would buy her the Nexus 10 once the holidays were over with in the hopes that it may drop in price a little bit or they might release another version of the tablet with some more features. I have yet to see any new about upcoming versions and wonder is somebody here might have more insight.
I am also concerned with lack of accessories that have been released to support the tablet. Any word on that also?

I wouldn't expect a new model for awhile seeing as it was just released a month and a half ago. Probably November 2013 at the earliest (just a guess based on the one year flagship tech cycle). I also would not expect a price drop until closer to that date (again nothing but a guess here). As far as the lack of accessories that doesn't bother me in the least. I just bought the Nexus 10 and simply put my Transformer Infinity case on it. If accessories come for it I will check them out but what kind of accessories would you need?

Upvote 0

I wanted to wait for a Cell version, but got tired of waiting. I got one shortly before Christmas. I don't think the price will drop soon as right now, there don't seem to be any available for sale at the name brand retailers. The only ones I have seen were at eBay for a premium price over retail.
As for accessories, just search eBay and amazon. I got everything I needed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones