1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Nexus One 3D aspects in App menu

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Doit2it, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Male
    FedEx... yea, those guys
    Nashville, TN
    A few articles have mentioned a use of 3D in the Apps menu. I'm not sure if anyone has described this further than that but I believe it is shown in the photo below. If you look above the 4 icons you see 4 rows if icons going off into the distance (ie - Star Wars opening scroll style). Now I'm not sure if the icons will drop or roll down/up one line at a time when scrolling (cool), or if it will be a cube like the Samsung Behold II (blech). Not sure if this has been show/explained, just thought I'd share my observation/theory.

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Student
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Off topic: OMG, I just noticed Google Goggles App in the top, left-hand corner. Awesome!

BTT: The 3D Aspect should be pretty sick, based on what I've seen so far. However, I'd love to see a video of this awesomeness in action. :cool:

3. l3reak

l3reak New Member

Sep 8, 2009
    You do realize Goggles is already out, right?

4. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Male
    FedEx... yea, those guys
    Nashville, TN
    Sweet, they roll! Look at the bottom of the image below to see the Apps menu in mid transition. Yea, I get excited of the littlest of things.

[​IMG]

5. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Student
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Yeah.
    That's a pretty interesting animation effect that will make this phone different from a lot of Android Powered Devices. Can't wait for more info on Nexus, though!

Tags: