Hey there, I bought a Nexus One second hand off eBay but it seems to be broken. I plug it into the wall with a battery, orange/green led. In wall without battery, orange/green led. Off wall with battery, orange/green led. How can I fix it? I have tried entering recovery mode but just isn't working. Battery has been charging all day. I have never had an android or nexus so don't really understand whether this is an abnormal behavior, so Please Help Edit: I should probably add that it never turns on just led flash.