1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nexus one + ipod touch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by the iZach, May 29, 2010.

1. the iZach

the iZach Newbie

I got an iPod Touch recently as a present for my birthday but was planning on getting a Nexus One. Does anyone have both and do you think that they work well in conjunction with each other?

2. Member12446

Member12446 Guest

Once Froyo comes out you'll get wireless tethering, so they work quite well in that way. Drains the battery a bit though.

3. inspiron41

inspiron41 Well-Known Member

eh unless you're a die heart music fan, the itouch is kind of useless outside of the house...unless you've tethered it to the iphone. the nexus does a good job streaming music. the music app is really unpolished compared to the iphone.

i've tried it

4. ragingyeti

ragingyeti Well-Known Member

I basically use my ipod in the car on long road trips (since it hooks into my stereo via usb) and when snowboarding so I don't risk breaking my phone. That's about it.

5. the co0kie

the co0kie Member

whats the point of tethering your itouch to your nexus one...

6. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Extreme Android User

i think we can all agree that the "for now" the apps over are the other side are better. so i can see the use. by the way i have both as well but since installing froyo last week have only used the hot spot like twice for the itouch. more for my netbook however

Nexus One Forum

The Nexus One release date was January 2010. Features and Specs include a 1400mAh battery, 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, and Snapdragon S1 processor.

January 2010
Release Date
Reviews