1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nexus One Power Switch Woes

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by step21, May 26, 2011.

1. step21

step21 Lurker

Okay, so after getting it repaired under warranty once already, now a few months later my power switch first slowly then quickly stopped working again. I might be able to get it repaired under warranty again, but either way this is really annoying, really thinking about getting a new iphone when it comes out as a back up phone. Nexus S or so is no alternative as it is a Samsung, with which I vowed never to get again based on past experiences.
    All help&ideas (best of all ofc if there is a way to fix permanently) are appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. safeplayer22

safeplayer22 Well-Known Member

why not just use trackball wake?

3. JDlawyer

JDlawyer Member

Same thing happened to me about a year ago. HTC did not repair my phone. They sent me a new one. They told me that there's a batch of phones that were manufactured with this specific defect. See if HTC can send you a replacement phone.

4. Kage_

Kage_ Newbie

I just went through this with HTC. The warranty on my phone dropped 3 weeks ago and they flat out refused to do anything but offer to repair my phone. They also wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor. One of the reps even went as far as to drop me back into the menu system so she wouldn't have to deal with me. I'm looking for a new phone and it's not going to be and HTC device.

Nexus One Forum

The Nexus One release date was January 2010. Features and Specs include a 1400mAh battery, 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, and Snapdragon S1 processor.

January 2010
Release Date
Reviews