• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus One Today!?

Sorry about that, I'll keep it clean from now on LOL. In my defense I got very excited when reading this post:

So as much as I'd like to get a N1 or Incredible, I may be forced to just switch to a Droid. And with Amazon selling it at $20, with a $20 dock, and a 2nd Motorola battery for $13, and none of the issues of the N1, it's not a bad compromise for not getting the latest and greatest.

Can anyone confirm this? I looked on Amazon and did not see this so-called $20 Droid. It seems way too good to be true... possibly a typo?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Sorry about that, I'll keep it clean from now on LOL. In my defense I got very excited when reading this post:

Can anyone confirm this? I looked on Amazon and did not see this so-called $20 Droid. It seems way too good to be true... possibly a typo?

Thanks

Amazon.com: Motorola DROID A855 Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Service

when you look on the page it says $19.99

fyi, that is with a NEW SERVICE PLAN. if you are currently a vzw customer, you dont get this price. they add 50 bucks to that price, so your price would be $69.99, so if you dont qualify for a new every two, like my wife, this is much better than $199.99 from vzw. you do have to agree to amazon's terms of service, which is basically an additional customer agreement, but it only last for 181 days. well worth it if you ask me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones