1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Nexus S 4G, Evo Shift 4G, or Samsung Epic?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mtzilos, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Mtzilos

Mtzilos Lurker
    None

Long story short..I have an Epic, loved it, but I'm tired of the shit battery.

What is the Android with the best battery life between the Epic, Nexus S, and Evo shift?

I need to get a new phone that lasts, I know the Nexus S is amazing and all, but not sure about having no keyboard.

Anybody have the Nexus S or Evo Shift and know what the average battery life is?

(P.s Yes I know I'm posting this under 3 different phone forums..but I'm not sure which one it should be under, and I need all the opinions I can get :p , Sorry!)

Advertisement

2. jwpilly

jwpilly Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 6, 2010
    St. Louis
    I have the nexus s, my wife has the evo shift, and my brother has the epic. My wife's shift has the best battery life, my brother's epic has the worst. Between us all I have the best phone.

3. ACEinthehole

ACEinthehole Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 2, 2010
    Playa
    ATX
    there is a battery tweak for NS4G. I have the Epic and the NS4G. Overall I like the NS4G better.

4. dharkenrahl

dharkenrahl Lurker
    None

Sep 22, 2010
    I like the battery Life of my NS4G, I usually get through a whole day without a charge. My cell phone is my work and only home phone and using it on calls during the day, email, surfing a bit I get WAY better batterly life than my business partner who has an Epic.

Just my experience though i know everyones milage varies depending on how you use the device, screen at max 4g on wi-fi etc etc.

J

Tags: