1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nexus S 4G is now a free phone!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by plotter, May 21, 2011.

1. plotter

plotter Lurker

TDaddy likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dark4181

dark4181 Well-Known Member

3. wuwu

wuwu Lurker

>_< just paid 199 yesterday. well I guess thats on a new contract but looks like it's 149 on existing from wirefly

4. bamhm182

bamhm182 Well-Known Member

Man, I just paid $310 for it the other day! >_< Albiet $110 of that was to cancel my old line and the $200 was what I actually paid. Oh well, I'm happy with my phone. ^_^

5. azman

azman Newbie

Just so people are aware the amazon price is for new and upgrade customers.....$99.99

6. nismospec

nismospec Member

so a few questions, I've never gone through anyone but sprint:

- if I buy through Amazon, do I keep my corporate discount?
    - if I buy through Amazon, do I still have to select my current options on my plan (aka...insurance)?

7. plotter

plotter Lurker

8. yashton

yashton Lurker

I'm also curious about corporate discounts. I was planning on buying the Nexus S at the local store and would be able to apply for the University discount. Can the discount be applied for later? The monthly savings add up :)

9. TDaddy

TDaddy Lurker

Looks like the $49 deal is if you're a new subscriber. Can't hurt to simply call up amazon and see if they'll credit your account.

As for whether you get to keep your corporate discount, yes you do. I ordered my Nexus through Amazon Wireless on Monday and just got my phone tonight. To activate the phone I had to call up Sprint and they made sure that everything on my plan stayed the same (except for that crappy $10 smart phone charge that Sprint applies now).

This is a neat little thing. I'll have to figure out how to use it now.

10. bigflipp

bigflipp Lurker

I got mine for free. Won it at a google sponsored trivia at a local bar. I replaced my Evo with it and I am not looking back.

11. plotter

plotter Lurker

Yay, a fellow trivia lover!

Do you live in the bay area? My bar trivia isn't nearly that cool!

Nexus S 4G Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews