1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Nexus S Music player issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gimpex, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Gimpex

Gimpex Lurker
    None

Jun 3, 2011
    So, I live in the USA, and just picked up a Nexus S 4G from Sprint the other day (previously used a HTC Hero). I transferred all my music from hy Hero to the Nexus, and I've noticed -several- albums are missing when I try to find them in the Nexus S's music app. I've tried looking in the phone's folders when it's hooked up to my computer and they're there, but I can't see them when I actually use the phone. I've even gone so far as to download Winamp for Android OS (since I use Winamp on my desktop PC) and do the device sync thing, and the albums still do not show up. Any ideas? Thanks! :D

Advertisement

2. B2L

B2L Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Do you know which folder you are putting the music files in? Because it could just be a problem with location.

Also i have moved this post to the Nexus S 4G section, since things can be slightly different between the two devices.

3. mdhall41

mdhall41 Newbie
    None

Jun 25, 2010
    same thing happened to me... the App is the cause of the problem. I downloaded Android Music and it works flawlessly... also tried another music app that worked well, but I liked the interface and menu layout of Android Music. Just download a different free music player and you will be all set.

Tags: