1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Nexus S - White Cover

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kefalo84, Feb 10, 2011.

1. kefalo84

kefalo84 Member

Anybody knows where can we order a white back cover for our phones?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. czechplastik

czechplastik Android Enthusiast

Each to their own dude but unless the front is white too I think it would look rubbish.

2FR35H and virtualsalmon like this.
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

unless you were an apple fan boy you would probably think the contrasting black front white back would look hot. why isn't ebay on to this?

4. Rusty

Rusty Android Expert

They're supplied as black front, white back in the UK. Look better in person than in pics.

5. My all white one is the shizzz :D

6. AndroidifyMe

AndroidifyMe Android Expert

lol the question was never answered. is there a place where you can get a white cover even though you have an all black one?

7. Not yet lol

8. skillz1318

skillz1318 Newbie

Is the white one exactly like black except for battery cover?

9. The whole phone is white.except the screen

10. quantumrand

quantumrand Android Expert

Post a photo.

11. Can't I'm on my phone but the battery the sides screen surround all white. Just the screen and the glass are black. All none glass is Pearl white

12. quantumrand

FFC with a mirror.

13. AndroidifyMe

Have you not seen it before? You can easily google it or go on at&ts site or engadget. all neuxus s are the same. some have none super amoled screens. thats in canada though. in the US it's all the same but at&t has it in all white except the screen bezel

14. quantumrand

I've seen photos where only the backplate and side buttons are white, while the rest is black and photos like B2L's post (thanks) where all but the front face is white. I wasn't sure which it was, or if the face were white too, minus the screen.

I think I prefer the black personally. I might like it better if the face were all white as well (under the glass), but hard to say.

15. thats what i thought but after owning both the white is much nicer

16. AndroidifyMe

There are no all white back plates. Hopefully soon they will ship some & ones with NFC. They'll try & make it pricey due to that but I can dig it. But for us all black Nexus S owners, I found an all white hard rubberized case. Not back plate but case for protection. Not pricey at all. Notice how it peaks on the sides like a feather case from Incidio and leaves the front open. I like it. PDair Google Nexus S Rubberized Hard Cover (White)

Nexus S Forum

The Nexus S release date was December 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

December 2010
Release Date
Reviews