• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
nexustwo.jpg

:eek:

Swype > physical keyboard, the end. Especially the Droid/Mlestone's keyboard. Trust me, physical keyboards aren't always the best--just ask anyone who's owned a Palm Pixi, for example. I came from a Nokia 5730 Xpressmusic. Shittiest. Keyboard. Ever.

And grainy, seems you like calling all android phones/mockups ugly. :rolleyes:

I have standards. This particular mock-up has been floating around forever; I thought it was hideous when I first saw it (especially the keyboard color), and have had no reason to change my mind. You want a good one? Look up renders of the Supersonic. Now that's classy.

Upvote 0
Swype > physical keyboard, the end. Especially the Droid/Mlestone's keyboard. Trust me, physical keyboards aren't always the best--just ask anyone who's owned a Palm Pixi, for example. I came from a Nokia 5730 Xpressmusic. Shittiest. Keyboard. Ever.

I have standards. This particular mock-up has been floating around forever; I thought it was hideous when I first saw it (especially the keyboard color), and have had no reason to change my mind. You want a good one? Look up renders of the Supersonic. Now that's classy.

Seems to me your more worried about what other people think about your phone rather than the utility/usefulness of it. I personally, would not want to live like that.

Upvote 0
That's quite the leap of illogic and a huge, unfounded assumption. Even setting aside the fact that I picked my phone based on its specifications, "I would not want to live like that"? Really? Is your life centered around your handset or something, such that your attitude toward it plays a large role in how you live? Sounds sad.

And yes, in case you were wondering, I find Samsung's phones in general (not just their Android ones) really, really unsightly. Ewww, that button arrangement. In case you didn't cotton on: my N1 both looks better and has superior hardware, plus a bigger developer community than any current Samsung Android phones. How's that for "usefulness and utility"?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones