My office mate came in to work today. With most people out, I was able to perform a side by side test with no interruptions or bothers. I ran the test again and the Nexus was still 50% the speed. Wait.... I looked at his phone in more detail and found that he was going to a different server. For some reason, Speedtest.net does not default to the CLOSEST server on one or both our phones. I reset the test results on both phones. I selected the same servers and ran the tests again. To my surprise, and shock, the results were within what I would consider tolerances of each other. There is no way to get exactly the same speeds. The differences were negligible. I tested multiple times across the 10 closest servers. The phones were consistently the same.