• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus

A

Android Question

I used to watch BBC TV on my Nexus 10, but I haven't been able to do so since the Kit-Kat upgrade. There was a work around that enable me to do so on the earlier version. Basically, I used Netscape with the Adobe Flash Player APK installed. But this no longer works. Anyone out there had the same experience and found a way round it yet? I'd be very grateful for any help.

No,I don't get an error message.What happens is that a the programme I want appearstoload,then I get a blank page with a message asking me to click to activate the plug-in.But the page vanishes before I can do so.In the past,if I got such a promptit always stayed long enough formetoclick.

I used to watch BBC TV on my Nexus 10, but I haven't been able to do so since the Kit-Kat upgrade. There was a work around that enable me to do so on the earlier version. Basically, I used Netscape with the Adobe Flash Player APK installed. But this no longer works. Anyone out there had the same experience and found a way round it yet? I'd be very grateful for any help.

No,I don't get an error message.What happens is that a the programme I want appearstoload,then I get a blank page with a message asking me to click to activate the plug-in.But the page vanishes before I can do so.In the past,if I got such a promptit always stayed long enough formetoclick.

Solved this issue by other means.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones