1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
  1. SupperDroid

SupperDroid Member

Are you using NFC and how?

Here is an interesting article and video on NFC.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Corki2

Corki2 Android Enthusiast

Yep. I have 2 in my car. One puts my phone in my car mode which is loud, bright, bluetooth on, wifi off. The same one puts everything back to my home mode, which is the opposite, when I tap it again.

I travel from appointment to appointment in my work, so the other nfc silences my phone when I arrive at an appointment and turns the sound back up when I'm done.

I used NFC Task Launcher which allows you to use the switch mode, enabling one tag to turn on one profile when it's tapped and then do the opposite when it's tapped again.

I stuck the tags on my visor because they are not so visable but I can access them easily.

SupperDroid likes this.
  3. SupperDroid

SupperDroid Member

Great use of NFC, I will be ordering some soon and will set one up for the car.

4. TMD78

TMD78 Newbie

I did pretty much the same in my car and stuck the tag right on the car mount I have. At work I have a tag that toggles between work and normal, it silences the phone and also starts up my mobile hotspot and spotify for music. I put the tag right on my charging dock so its easy to remember. Im using samsung tectiles.

SupperDroid likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews