• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL Mobile app

Thanks for the post but you will still have to update this app for the score center to show for this year. I am pissed off and have emailed their support team as well as left them a nasty review. The version you posted is 3.7.856 which is the same version that I grabbed back when they updated for the draft. Is there any way one of these awesome developers could maybe modify the app so that we can use it on rooted phones? I know I for one would pay the developer for all their hard work if they could. The new verion is 8.0.26

Upvote 0
Thanks for the post but you will still have to update this app for the score center to show for this year. I am pissed off and have emailed their support team as well as left them a nasty review. The version you posted is 3.7.856 which is the same version that I grabbed back when they updated for the draft. Is there any way one of these awesome developers could maybe modify the app so that we can use it on rooted phones? I know I for one would pay the developer for all their hard work if they could

so we wont get live scores and updates for live games when the seson starts? thats crap! :( man and i thought i pulled a fast one lol.

Reactions: maadidevelopment
Upvote 0
so we wont get live scores and updates for live games when the seson starts? thats crap! :( man and i thought i pulled a fast one lol.

Yea I dl'ed the one you posted then I checked the version numbers on my titbu backup and they were the same. Lsst year the app was the same way as far as the draft version and the regular season version, so no we won't get live scores. I think I am gonna just use the espn scorecenter app. It was my backup last year when the nfl app was messing up. Really lame move on the NFL's part

Upvote 0
Are you ready for some football!? If you're rooted, I hope not! As of the latest update, dated 8/5, rooted users are out of luck.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375758632583.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375758632583.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: maadidevelopment
Upvote 0
It seems more and more app makers (from larger companies) are making this decision, and, obviously, it's lame... and of course they have the right to do this (so please don't argue that point) but it goes against the concept of Android's openness.

So, even if you have no interest in the NFL, I encourage all of you to download the app from the play store and review it at 1 STAR as a sign of protest. I've seen the app's rating go from 4.7 to 4.0 in the last couple days due to all the rooted users protesting the NFL's choice to do this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones