• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL Mobile Live is OUT for the Droid!

This will be the coolest thing EVER for football fans (LIKE ME!!!) Ahhh I can't wait for the season to start!! I'm going to stream games and just everything!! I'd pay $15 for this!! This is awesome!!

Agreed it is something I would pay for too! I think the initial download period it is free, but sometime after the season starts it will cost, read it in the release info.

Upvote 0
Just downloaded. Gotta say, this looks quite promising. About time the Droid gets something cool like this. I really wished they had the March Madness app on the Droid, my Ipod co-workers got to sit and watch the games while at work, where I couldn't. :( But this looks pretty awesome!

I agree with March Madness, but with it being full AT&T sponsorship, I knew it would never happen. I installed last night, a look forward to seeing what power we will have.

Upvote 0
I am getting the same error does anyone know what to do?

From what i read this is the problem. Anyone know how to change this. Im running CM .7

I figured out the "only for Verizon customers" bug, for me anyway. I had a custom name via pulldown editor. On a hunch, I opened up pulldown editor and changed that back to Verizon Wireless, applied, rebooted and sure enough, NFL worked.
If you have Ultimate Droid, you'll have to do the same thing, to change it from "Ultimate Droid" to "Verizon Wireless".
This sucks, because I really liked having my name in there rather than Verizon's branding. Hopefully someone will think up a work-around

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones