• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

potterdood

Android Enthusiast
Apr 30, 2010
I got it a while ago, but I noticed yesterday I went to the app and the redzone channel was streaming on it, it was pretty awesome to have it, now only if the Inc had an hdmi out haha.

BTW I don't pay the $10 for the vcast videos app so no clue why it's free for me...

I noticed this as well for a couple of the pre-season games (not a vcast subscriber). However, yesterday, when I tried to watch, it forced a message saying "a vcast subscription is required, do you want to sign up?" which is something like $10/month or $3 for a one day subscription. Maybe they have some type of preview which expires after your first few uses.

Upvote 0
Mine kept freezing up last night and saying unable to connect please try again later. I bought the tv out cable so I could hook it to my tv for the games broadcast on NFL Network since Time Warner Cable chooses not to carry that channel. I sure hope that by the time those games are being shown my Dinc will get over the freezing up issue.

Upvote 0
I noticed this as well for a couple of the pre-season games (not a vcast subscriber). However, yesterday, when I tried to watch, it forced a message saying "a vcast subscription is required, do you want to sign up?" which is something like $10/month or $3 for a one day subscription. Maybe they have some type of preview which expires after your first few uses.

http://androidforums.com/htc-incredible/172626-nfl-application.html#post1557287

^ Already addressed here.

Upvote 0
Yeah but before I posted I skimmed through some of the things and didn't see what I mentioned wrote there. My friend also tried it on his X and it said he had to have a membership, so that's what made me question it, thanks for the link.

Guys/Gals, u posted a thread with almost the EXACT same title as another thread...so I'll give u the link, in case there's any info shared that may be useful to u..

http://androidforums.com/htc-incredible/172626-nfl-application.html

OOPS, didn't see that u posted it already "CINCY"...sorry. Wish there was a way to delete..LOL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones