1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

NFL Mobile???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trav473, Dec 23, 2011.

1. trav473

trav473 Android Enthusiast

Any one else get an error with NFL Mobile??? I get a "NFL Mobile not supported on this device" error. Just wondering.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sygyzy

sygyzy Lurker

Did you get this version?

3. trav473

trav473 Android Enthusiast

yup, thats what I have installed. i'm just unlocked and rooted, no rom or custom kernal yet.

4. ska.t73

ska.t73 Android Expert

It isn't compatible with the Galaxy Nexus... Not sure if VZW is ever going to fix it...

5. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Android Expert

I read yesterday that it should be fixed soon :/

6. ska.t73

ska.t73 Android Expert

Hope so, kinda stupid that a VZW app wouldn't work on one of their flagship 4G devices at launch lol...

7. vandyman

vandyman Android Expert

Soon means 3 months from now in VZW standards.

snuggles and RadYOacTiVe like this.
  8. X24

X24 Well-Known Member

Ugh, I'd love it for Xmas...

9. daelite20

daelite20 Member

So verizon gots till next season for an update.:eek:

10. daddyd302

daddyd302 Android Enthusiast

11. BankZ

BankZ Well-Known Member

What gave you the impression it was one of their flagship devices? I don't get that impression when I walk into a vzw store.

Anyways, I agree, I hope its fixed soon.

12. Shockwave78

Shockwave78 Android Enthusiast

Agreed , this is not Verizon's flagship by any means, for some reason they wanted the phone though. Maybe it was so they can be closer to th phone that gets all the updates first? I have seen maybe two commercials on the phone since launch and in contrast get bombarded by a razr commercial 3 times an hour. The razor is there flagship device.

13. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Android Expert

I have seen a TON of commercials for it and that's saying a lot considering I FF through most. Its the main phone Verizon is advertising in their holiday commercials.

14. BankZ

BankZ Well-Known Member

Interesting. I haven't seen any.

15. syntrix

syntrix Android Expert

Yup, I'm seeing a ton of VZW commericials and I see the SGN in all of them.

16. Dex

Dex Android Enthusiast

Agreed. I walked into the store today to be greeted by a wall full of iPhone accessories and RAZR ads all over the walls. I stopped to look at the Bionic they had on display for a second and the salesperson came over and gushed over how awesome it was and how Motorola had the best smartphones. He changed his tune when I asked for the Otterbox for my Galaxy Nexus.

THAT ASIDE.....

I sincerely hope they get NFL mobile working again. Having the NFL network at my fingertips was AMAZING. This was one of my favorite features on my Thunderbolt. I MISS YOU REDZONE! It sucks to be missing all of the games today, too. =(

17. X24

X24 Well-Known Member

Would have been nice to catch a few of the games that weren't chiefs raiders. :S

18. syntrix

syntrix Android Expert

Wording on this app is weird, do I get charged a million dollars, or does it just consume data?

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews