• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL Mobile

Upvote 0
Yeah, wasn't it just the national games though? Sorry, but who is going to pay $5 to watch a game that is televised nationally already.

Keep in mind some folks still don't get the NFL Network w/ their local cable provider so this in the only way to watch the NFL Network games. You also get the NFL Network Red Zone channel that is on Sunday during the games. Totally worth the $5 !!

Upvote 0
Keep in mind some folks still don't get the NFL Network w/ their local cable provider so this in the only way to watch the NFL Network games. You also get the NFL Network Red Zone channel that is on Sunday during the games. Totally worth the $5 !!

Good point, I forgot about the redzone channel. And that not everyone pays for NFL network. Thanks for the reminder :)

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
Good point, I forgot about the redzone channel. And that not everyone pays for NFL network. Thanks for the reminder :)

Not sure if the app is subject to the same blackouts that local games are. Kinda bugs me that even folks who pay for their NFL subscription get blacked out as well if they live on the viewing area. I don't watch much football myself but do feel aggravated when I hear of this happening.

Upvote 0
They black you out if you are too close to a stadium on game day. I go to the Ravens' home games and last year when I'd try to pull up redzone it would say you are blacked out because you are in the vicinity of an NFL stadium. BS in my opinion. They keep saying they need to improve the experience at games because the at home experience is so good. I don't blame them with HD, DVR, drinks that aren't $8 at home haha. Blacking me out from seeing other league action even though I've bought a $100 ticket doesn't seem fan friendly

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones