1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Nice Leather Case - $9.95

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TeamGLW, Nov 22, 2009.

1. TeamGLW

TeamGLW Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Found a nice leather case. $9.95 Shipped

I have had this case a week or more now and have been very happy with it. Fits nice and even protects the bottom 2 edges of phones. It also has a 360 degree swivel clip although it is quite stiff.

For some reason I can't get direct link to post so you will need to visit store and look under Motorola

Ebay store

[​IMG]eBay Store - BestSources: Samsung, Blackberry, LG

search for Genuine Leather Case for Motorola Droid Verizon Cover

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. geobernd

geobernd Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Be careful with the magnetic closure. There is a good chance it will put the phone in media or car dock mode and drain the battery real fast...
    The 'offical' case has a velcro closure (which I normally hate because of the noise) to avoid the issue.

3. valnar

valnar Member

Nov 18, 2009
    I bought the original velcro case when I bought my phone and I can't stand it. I bought an aftermarket one with a magnetic closer and it works fine. No MM/car phone mode at all.

4. geobernd

geobernd Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Which one did you buy (I don't like the original case either - but the one aftermarket I got in the 10.95 ebay charger + case package triggers the dock mode)?

5. mikespe

mikespe Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
  6. TeamGLW

TeamGLW Member

Nov 14, 2009
    I have found the magnetic closure does not effect phone. Doesn't matter how I put the phone in the case, it has never turned on yet.

Very pleased with case for $10

Still unable to post direct link so here is the item number

7. valnar

valnar Member

Nov 18, 2009
    I got it off eBay for $9.95. I don't see one like it now, but it looks like a standard leather case with magnetic closure.

Considering the magnet would be close to the screen, I can't see how it would turn on dock mode.

8. realmeister

realmeister New Member

Nov 22, 2009
    I bought a $16 CaseLogic case from Walmart, fits like it was made for it, feels nice and protects my Droid perfectly!

9. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!

Nov 6, 2009
    Male
    Yewwtah!
    I bought the exact same case for my Touch Pro2 and now use it with my Droid. It is a perfect fit with none of the magnetic or velcro closure nonsense.