• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nice! X2 for $149 ($50 discount).

Why would I swap for the same device? They all come with a one year manufacturers warranty?

Becasue the 1 year warranty is with mfg and likely means they either cross ship you a refurb or you send it in and wait for the repair, at least 90 day exchange means if something goes wrong or you you decide you want out and are willing to eat ETF you can at least get money back on the phone.

Upvote 0
Becasue the 1 year warranty is with mfg and likely means they either cross ship you a refurb or you send it in and wait for the repair, at least 90 day exchange means if something goes wrong or you you decide you want out and are willing to eat ETF you can at least get money back on the phone.

went in and confirmed their policy in person,14 days to change phone or return and cancel contract, after the 14 days..then you have 90 days, return or exchange for any phone but contract stays even if you return the phone for cash. if you like the phone and the price drops within the 90 days you can return and get a refund for the difference even!

unfortunately I could not get the x2 because I am only eligible for my yearly upgrade and not my full upgrade...I have to wait 6 weeks...dohh

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones