1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Nine is the best Exchange app out there!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by rayfin, Jun 23, 2016.

1. rayfin

rayfin Writer at Phandroid.com
    None

If your enterprise or organization uses Microsoft Exchange (or Zimbra), Nine is the best app all around. It offers an insane amount of features and customizations for Exchange power users, plus it has great Android Wear support and even supports fingerprint readers for authentication.

Advertisement

2. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Just an update to this thread: they added IMAP support a few months ago, with IMAP push notifications in the "Labs" settings, so you can now use it for most popular email services as well as just Exchange accounts (though you don't get calendar sync with the IMAP accounts, just email).

It also allows you to sync Outlook calendars so that you can view them in other calendar apps (so I can use the same app to view my Google and Outlook calendars), a feature that Microsoft removed when they replaced the old Outlook app with Outlook.com.

So it's already replaced Outlook for me, and will probably be replacing Aquamail (which is a fine mail app, but I've been less comfortable with it since Mobi Systems bought it just because I no longer trust the app's owner).