1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Ninjamorph Force Close

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mhome, Jun 10, 2011.

1. mhome

mhome Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 2, 2010
    I've been playing with ninjamorph to edit status bar icons for stock blur. When I get to the end, after i select the option to clean up, ninjamorph goes into a force close loop. I'm have successfully changed the .png, but it's kind of annoying, I kind of understand why it is happening I think. Seems like Ninjamorph should prompt to reboot before applying the change.

Anyone else have this issue.

I've attached the alarm clock png I edited if anyone wants it. Just added a little color.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. Doit2it

Doit2it Android Expert
    None

Oct 23, 2009
    Male
    FedEx... yea, those guys
    Nashville, TN
    I have had a few FC since upgrading to GB root .596. After the FC, reopening the app seems works fine. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling NM, might help, wouldn't hurt to try.

NinjaMorph is a great app to theme your phone, but it does have issues.

My main issue with NM is that sometimes it will say the image had been updated, but it hasn't. I usually end up replacing the images manually on the SD card then using NM to update and install the new apk file.

3. mhome

mhome Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 2, 2010
    Thanks for the reply. I'll try reinstalling. I've also email Sterickson.

As far as NM not changing/updating the image. I have found that if the name of the directory the image is in has spaces it won't work. I think this is a limitation of ADB.