• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nintendo 3DS

Absolutely. Look at the attach rates for DS, it's truly abysmal. Every single person I know with a DS has it because R4 cartridges are so cheap ad easily available.

Interesting to see some peoples opinion here, that if you don't like Xbox, you must be a fan-boy.... It's rather hilarious infact...

Every single person I know with a DS has it because of its great games and they don't pirate it, and I know 5,000 people with it. See what I did there? Anecdotes don't work as supportive evidence.

The DS attach rate is higher than the PSP attach rate... if DS's attach rate is abysmal then PSP's attach rate is a black hole.

You said that you were a Sony fanboy... you do nothing but praise Sony and bash any competitor. That can't be healthy. BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

Upvote 0
Yeah, got my DS for the brilliant games and functions. I'm really concerned when you attack this as well, when DS have innovated most of the gaming experience we have today. Another mgillespie, you have said in one your thread already that you are a sony fanboy, so dont beat around the bushes.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/106/1064657p1.html

Maybe the one article you dont want to see, but good to see you're claiming that 125 million people is ******ed. >_>;

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones