1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Nitrotasks

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Thomaso, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Thomaso

Thomaso Lurker
    None

Nov 30, 2014
    Male
    I would very much like to see an improved version of the (abandoned) Nitrodroid application.

I use the Nitrotasks (1.5) desktop app and the Nitrotasks chrome web app for all my todo stuff. Nitrotasks is pretty much the only half-way decent todo desktop app for the Linux desktop.

Nitrotasks syncs the todo list via Dropbox. This works seamlessly. However, the Android app is unpredictable and unreliable at best. The sync with Dropbox is especially poor.

The developers behind Nitrotasks have promised that version 2 will have a fully functioning mobile application. Though that promise was made two years back. Since when development on version 2 has been sporadic, and has now seemingly ground to a halt. With no indication that their grand ideas will ever be realised.

While I understand that the development of a Nitrodroid v2 might have a relatively limited audience, it would be a grand gesture to help provide the millions of Linux desktop users with the sort of thing that Win & Mac users take for granted.

Thanks for your time and for considering my request.

Thomas

Advertisement