• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No 32GB with Celluar Data in Stores?

So my girl was awesome enough to get me the 32GB Nexus 7 for Christmas, unfortunately she ordered the one without cellular service. Fortunately I was able to return it to Staples for cash, but I can't find the version with cellular service anywhere in stores.

Does anybody know if it's stocked in any stores? Or am I beat ordering through Google. I'm so impatient.

So my girl was awesome enough to get me the 32GB Nexus 7 for Christmas, unfortunately she ordered the one without cellular service. Fortunately I was able to return it to Staples for cash, but I can't find the version with cellular service anywhere in stores.

Does anybody know if it's stocked in any stores? Or am I beat ordering through Google. I'm so impatient.

Go through google, or just use a WiFi n7 and groove ip, text+, or google voice. I also have WiFi tether on my 4g smart phone, so I can get WiFi on my n7 anywhere including in the car or at the beach. :)

Upvote 0
Go through google, or just use a WiFi n7 and groove ip, text+, or google voice. I also have WiFi tether on my 4g smart phone, so I can get WiFi on my n7 anywhere including in the car or at the beach. :)

I don't want to pay to add tethering to my phone with Tmo. I also have a wireless hot spot, so I can just pull the sim out of that, my phone or my AT&T phone and slap them into my Nexus 7. It will make going to work meetings way easier, no need to carry my hot spot and charger.

I couldn't find it anywhere so I ordered it from Google, now I just have to try to be patient.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones