1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support No Android market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ajay saran, Jan 20, 2012.

1. ajay saran

ajay saran New Member

Jan 20, 2012
    I bought a Samsung galaxy fit s 5670 in KSA but without Android market,,,,,Trying to install the downloaded androidmarket application with no hit ,,,,, it is installing but when i 'open' the application it pops up a error msg and disappears ,,,,,

Advertisement

2. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Male
    Undergraduate.
    what is the error message? Is it really Samsung phone? I think its better complain this issue to your phone seller. Because of looks like this is not a genuine phone.

3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    I know the market wasn't available in KSA for a while, it might be your carrier is blocking it?

4. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Male
    Undergraduate.
    what the reason Saudi Arabia block Android market? They block Android market but they sell Android phone? What a joke!

5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    I actually think it was vice versa, Google didn't authorise use of the market there.

If the carrier had a surplus of Android handsets before the block and they started selling them after, it might well be that they don't have the market app pre installed.

I'll see if I can find some links for you.

6. kakcia

kakcia New Member

May 3, 2012
    I have exactely the same problem. Purchased samsung galaxy tab in shanghai last year and still not able to install android market app. I saw some earlier posts about same problem, but the solutions were too complicated...
    Any easy way to make it work?
    K