1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[no banner bug] Insane bird, flappy bird's extended version for android

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ujjawal49, Feb 4, 2020.

1. ujjawal49

ujjawal49 Newbie

[ banner ad issue is fixed now in this version]

Ok guys for those who didn't saw my previous thread. Guys I created a game after 3 months of development an it's mechanics are as same as flappy bird. But the fact that it has these features I call it flappy bird's extended version:-
    Bird selection mode. [Includes 15 birds]
    background selection mode.
    3 kinds of difficulty levels.

Please download it i didn't even got 50 downloads, even a single download is appreciated, help to reach 1k Downloads.

So guys please check it out.
    There's no bug now.
    Here's the link :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.InsaneBird.WeakDirtStudio

#1 ujjawal49, Feb 4, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  2. Rob

Rob Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Administrator

I downloaded the game and played a few times. Here are some of my thoughts:
    • Too many ads for a brand new game- it ruins the experience. Especially considering this is a clone of a game that has less ads
    • When you tap the "Home" button after dying it exits the app... it should take you to the game home screen
    • It seems the difficulty level changes the standard deviation of the pipe distances from top/bottom of the screen and from the previous pipe, but maybe you could also add an element that changes the speed at which the bird flies through the map?
    • The different birds and backgrounds are nice touches but they don't fundamentally change the gameplay. To make the game popular I think you need some new idea to tell a different story... maybe the bird needs to capture worms and the more worms it captures the faster it flies?
    This is really nice work but I think you'll have a hard time getting TONS of downloads because it's not an original idea AND it has lots of ads. The game mechanics make sense but why not apply this idea to something other than Flappy Bird which got popular years ago? Take the idea and make it your own in a more original way!

Great effort though... keep at it!

3. ujjawal49

ujjawal49 Newbie

I'm glad that you liked it. It's really appreciated and thanks for those tips, I really liked the idea of worms and thanks for telling the home button issue. I'll try to make this game much more better.
    👍

Rob likes this.
  4. Rob

Rob Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Administrator

Keep up the good work. Honestly... the fact that you got this far and are posting to Android Forums asking for help and advice is a great sign. Keep coming back and letting us know how you're doing as things develop!

ujjawal49 and Unforgiven like this.
  5. ujjawal49

ujjawal49 Newbie

You know I'm thinking to add a feature were you'll kill the birds using obstacles instead being the bird.
    Will it fit the game?

6. ujjawal49

ujjawal49 Newbie

You know I'm thinking to add a feature were you'll kill the birds using obstacles instead being the bird.
    Will it fit the game?

Insane Bird

Insane Bird Forum

com.InsaneBird.WeakDirtStudio

Insane bird is a fun and addictive arcade game. How to play - just tap on your screen and the bird will fly and guide your bird through the pipes. Features - * Wide variety of birds including 15birds. * Variety of themes with different backgrounds (6). * Smooth controls. * Unlock birds and backgrounds by scoring more and more. * Three difficulty levels - ~easy ~medium ~hard So, what are you waiting for just download and beat your friend's high score.

READ MORE
March 21, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs