1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheRealMillah, Dec 30, 2011.

1. TheRealMillah

TheRealMillah Member

So I'm rooted and am using the CT Rom. I just realized that I don't have any Bluetooth features. :( When I turn on the Bluetooth the phone starts acting loopy and freezing up. Is there just an apk that I need to re install?

2. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Android Expert

what version of CTMod are you using? it should work fine in 2.3

3. TheRealMillah

TheRealMillah Member

I'm running 2.3. I've only tried to use the Bluetooth twice and my phone has started to act strange twice. So I haven't tried again.

4. wyelkins

wyelkins Android Expert

Interesting gizmo. $50 is a little rich for my unemployed self, but I filed that one away. I love gadgets, but i really have no use for it that i can think of at the moment. Thanks. Got to be a cheaper solution.

Sorry, Bluetooth does not work. I used CTMOD 2.3, but I rarely use Bluetooth, so I don't know. I knew there some file transfer issues once, but I thought they had been fixed with 2.3. I thought that I tried it once with my Garmin GPS with no problems, but not really sure.

Try upgrading to 2.4 and see if that helps.

Not trying to convert you, but Bluetooth works fine with CM7...

5. DarkJedi

DarkJedi Android Enthusiast

I have CTMod 2.4 w/ a2sd and have no issues with Bluetooth in my truck (only place I have a Bluetooth connection). I play my music and call hands-free with the after-market JVC radio I installed. In fact, people say they can't really tell I'm on hands-free.

I replaced the MIUI stuff (Music/QuickPIC) with the original Google Music/Gallery apps, so that might be a factor?

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews