1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support No Calendar Widget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stormdroid, Sep 14, 2010.

1. stormdroid

stormdroid Newbie

Sep 5, 2010
    So I was looking through all the calendar widget threads and everyone was saying that the samsung one sucks. But I was looking through my phone and I don't even have an option for a calendar in the android widget menu or the samsung widget menu. Unless you count the calendar clock?

But even on the little icon where it says Samsung widgets, there is a picture of a calendar widget but I don't have it!!

Soo anyways question is..Is this just my phone? Or am I just dumb and there isn't one?

Advertisement

2. burningembers

burningembers Android Enthusiast

May 1, 2010
    Software Engineer
    Portland, OR
    We count the clock, and that's why it sucks, haha.

I don't have any calendar widgets, I have a calendar shortcut on my dock, but it literally just opens my calendar...

3. stormdroid

stormdroid Newbie

Sep 5, 2010
    ohhh ok hah I really thought I was missing something! Well and the icon where is says samsung widgets is misleading! Stupid calendar clock.

4. redvexx

redvexx Lurker

Sep 14, 2010
    Yea I traded my evo for a galaxy s and I'm really missing some of the HTC apps mainly the calendar.

Right now I'm also using a shortcut lol.

5. Dewg

Dewg Newbie

Sep 12, 2010
    I just took the plunge and bought LauncherPro Plus. Do yourself a favor and buy this app. There is a calendar widget with it that rocks. The app is only 2.99.