• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No Call recorder for Galaxy A11 ??? please help

melani78

Dec 8, 2017
is it true that Samsung have deliberately Not allowed call recording for Australia ? -
"https://www.makeuseof.com/record-phone-calls-samsung-galaxy"
- scroll down to illegal to record - the default one is not installed - I tried two 3rd party "call recorder " apps - neither one worked - is there any workaround app that can record ???

I notice alot of them are Only trial - years ago there used to be fully free apps - anyone know some ??

Your best bet is to just do a search on the play store for call recorder and try each one until one works...
I'm not sure what the legalities are in Australia, mate...
You could install a VPN and see if that may help the issue
Thank you - Im now making progress - years ago full feature "call recorder" used to be free - now some Only offer trial versions - it seems the world is getting Tighter $$$ - also some are full of ads - some I now see do work- but with some Limitations.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones