• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No connection error

Earlier on today I got an email saying an item I have for sale on market place was against copy rights so had been removed.

Since then each time I try and access Facebook either through the app or on Internet browser, on my phone or laptop. It asks me to log in, then identify myself and when I click to go onto the next stage it comes up with a white screen saying connection lost.

My Internet is fine. Everything else is working apart from Facebook messenger.

I have followed every help online I can find. I have rest my phone, factory reset it, deleted and reinstalled the app countless times. I have cleared the cache twice.

I am at a loss please help.

Earlier on today I got an email saying an item I have for sale on market place was against copy rights so had been removed.

Since then each time I try and access Facebook either through the app or on Internet browser, on my phone or laptop. It asks me to log in, then identify myself and when I click to go onto the next stage it comes up with a white screen saying connection lost.

My Internet is fine. Everything else is working apart from Facebook messenger.

I have followed every help online I can find. I have rest my phone, factory reset it, deleted and reinstalled the app countless times. I have cleared the cache twice.

I am at a loss please help.

Could be your account login has been suspended? If so, the only fix for that is from Facebook support, and nothing we can do here.

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones