• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No connection message for android marketplace

NVK

Lurker
Jan 9, 2012
I have a LG-C660 (Optimus Pro) smartphone. I have been using Idea GPRS to access the internet for some time now. For the last two days I have been facing a peculiar problem. I can access the internet from the default browser. However, android apps don't seem to get internet access. Android market, for instance, continuously says No Connection Try Again. Twitter app also says can't get tweets at this time. The in-built GMail and GTalk apps also can't access the net. However, I have been able to log on to gmail and twitter via the internet browser on the phone. What could be the problem here?

I have a LG-C660 (Optimus Pro) smartphone. I have been using Idea GPRS to access the internet for some time now. For the last two days I have been facing a peculiar problem. I can access the internet from the default browser. However, android apps don't seem to get internet access. Android market, for instance, continuously says No Connection Try Again. Twitter app also says can't get tweets at this time. The in-built GMail and GTalk apps also can't access the net. However, I have been able to log on to gmail and twitter via the internet browser on the phone. What could be the problem here?

Dear Sir,

We request you to kindly provide us with your ten digit Idea mobile number for further course of action.

Regards, Ideacellular

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones