• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

no connection

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

Sorry, but many of our members don't speak Filipino, including myself. The rough translation of your post is
Kindly advice please, please strong WiFi signal, bkt hnd po me makaccess's internet, no connection po, po's nakaset n WiFi, packet data .. please nakaacces few days ago, but knina hnd n po .. pls help

If you could find the forum for your specific device and see if you could find some helpful translations, perhaps we'll be able to help you.

Upvote 0
Kindly advice po,,malakas po ang signal ng wifi,,bkt hnd po me makaccess s internet,,no connection po,,nakaset n po s wifi,packet data..nakaacces po few days ago,pero knina hnd n po..pls help
oh tnx for replying, kindly advice,,i wont be able to connect an internet though i have strong signal in wifi,,i dont even reset it,,i just downloaded sum apps jst few days ago..pls help

Upvote 0
From what I can understand, it seem like you're getting strong WiFi connection - but you're device wont connect to the internet. There are a few things you could try; 1) Power off the device, remove and reinsert the battery(if applicable). 2) Forget network and try reconnect/connect again. 3) Check WiFi router to see if there's any problem. I hope one of these troubleshooting tips work. Ps. Uninstall all recent apps you had installed prior to this problem starting.
Kindly advice po,,malakas po ang signal ng wifi,,bkt hnd po me makaccess s internet,,no connection po,,nakaset n po s wifi,packet data..nakaacces po few days ago,pero knina hnd n po..pls help

Upvote 0
Many things could be happening with your wifi connection. First go to menu>settings>wireless & networks>wifi settings and long-press on your wifi network listed there. Choose 'forget'. Reboot the phone and try to connect again. It could be the ip was released or that the passkey had changed. In any case this might help. If it doesn't, then try going to a different wifi network to see if you can connect there, like a library or coffee shop that offers free wifi. If you can, then the problem is not your phone.

Upvote 0
Many things could be happening with your wifi connection. First go to menu>settings>wireless & networks>wifi settings and long-press on your wifi network listed there. Choose 'forget'. Reboot the phone and try to connect again. It could be the ip was released or that the passkey had changed. In any case this might help. If it doesn't, then try going to a different wifi network to see if you can connect there, like a library or coffee shop that offers free wifi. If you can, then the problem is not your phone.

tnx a lot..more power..:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones