• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

no cussing in ICS?

So I have Ice Cream Sandwich on my droid4 and occasionally use the voice to text function to swear at my friends, make political or religious commentary and tell dirty jokes. Talked to Verizon and Motorola and it appears there is no box to uncheck to uncensor the voice to text feature as in earlier versions. What the f***? Are Google, Motorola and Verizon now the speech or etiquette police? Where are our godd*** rights of free speech. I think we outta protest and such. Is there a workaround for this problem? I call Bulls***! Ah,. f*** it. BTW, for the censor to replace letters a-holes ("*") doesn't prevent anyone from being able to know exactly what you are saying, it just becomes blunt and looses impact.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones