• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No data connectivity after flashing the eclipse rom

Hello everyone this is my first post and I have some questions. I recently flashed my first rom and I am very satisfied except for one problem. I have no data. I called Verizon and talked to them for a while so I know for a fact that I am on the plan but all the shows up is four empty bars with a red slash in a circle. The lady I talked to recommended buying a new sim card but I wanted to know if there is anything I can do instead.

Hello everyone this is my first post and I have some questions. I recently flashed my first rom and I am very satisfied except for one problem. I have no data. I called Verizon and talked to them for a while so I know for a fact that I am on the plan but all the shows up is four empty bars with a red slash in a circle. The lady I talked to recommended buying a new sim card but I wanted to know if there is anything I can do instead.

what ota were you on before flashing eclipse? What version of eclipse did you flash? If you were on 5.5.893 or earlier and flashed eclipse 2.2 your data will not work. You will have to restore your stock backup and update to 5.9.902 or flash the 5.9.902 fxz file with rsdite then flash eclipse 2.2 so your data can work.

Upvote 0
what ota were you on before flashing eclipse? What version of eclipse did you flash? If you were on 5.5.893 or earlier and flashed eclipse 2.2 your data will not work. You will have to restore your stock backup and update to 5.9.902 or flash the 5.9.902 fxz file with rsdite then flash eclipse 2.2 so your data can work.

What do you mean ota and I flashed version 2.0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones