• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No data or mobile web with Villain 12

hey integrity,

So the past few days Telus has been having some pretty big problems with data and the texting.

I am also running villain 12, actually i installed it just 3 days ago.

Took a bit to get the data going, just kinda waited.

But what i might suggest is calling Telus, and tell them your problem and at the end say i want a "back end system refresh" (i used to work for them) or a profile reset.

DO NOT TELL THEM YOU HAVE ROOTED AND FLASHED YOUR PHONE UNTIL YOU HAVE TO!!!

if you tell them to early they wont try and help, they will just try to get you off the phone as fast as they can saying that they dont support tat sort of shit and that it is no longer covered under warranty blah blahh blah.

they dont need to know until you think they absolutly must.

I am currently having an issue with this rom where when ever i dial a number and then go back into the call log screen to resend a call to a number it will put a 1 with out showing infront of the number causing the call not to go through followed by a recording saying the call got f'ed up.

try that and report back!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones