• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No data... STILL

Hooligan77

Mar 13, 2011
So somewhere around June 20th my 3G went out, and I had no data connection. Called up, asked for a reprovision, and 3G came back, and thought I had my data issue solved. Since then it has still not worked tho. I called back a few days ago, and they said they were having a special team look into it, and would call me back, but i have yet to recieve a call back. Kinda starting to tick me off.A few times after doing a battery pull, I got an activation notice on the notification bar, this has happened twice, tho I have been a customer with them for quite a while now.Anyone have any ideas? I have manually re-activated and nothing is happening data wise unless I am on wifi. On 3G the only webpage i get is the Virgin mobile site page, and I can't get a connection for weather, pandora, or anything else.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones