1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No Data, Tower outage N.Jersey @ Bayonne near NYC

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by horsecharles, Aug 24, 2012.

1. horsecharles

horsecharles Android Expert

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. horsecharles

On third day....sms service inconsistent.....everyone at my local store on wifi.....

3. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Lte for all towers might be getting updated

4. b20beast

b20beast Well-Known Member

Same thing over here in miami, fl. haven't got LTE since yesterday, possibly night before that. Why don't they send sms texts telling their customers that they will be doing service (if they are)

5. horsecharles

still no service...in minutes will be the fifth day(or portion of thereof) with no service....

i'm getting random reboots and freezeups while on dialer and sms...wonder if that's related...

6. THE W

THE W Android Expert

you guys still out?

7. AndroidGoogle

AndroidGoogle Newbie

I don't know if there is a law, but there should be, that will announce customers in advance if they will have maintenance service, and pro-rate refund if there is no service or irregular service from second day for ANY carrier.

8. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

if ya using samsung indulge dont bother complaining the uicc on those phones are garbage here in tampa where our esteem and lg conencts and attains works just fine all indulges are having probs. an obsolete phone thats having probs says time to move on lol

9. b20beast

i know SPRINT does that but you have to call and tell them to do it. They will never give money back unless you demand it

10. b20beast

I've been hearing that lately

11. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

Ive had 2 samsung indulge it was my first android phone ever ive learned alot by using it also was my first phone i ever rooted lol when i bought my esteem the indulge was still being sold for around $200 i gave one to my friend and another to another friend. lol i got the second indulge free some guy flashed a rom that wasnt for the indulge and bricked it and since he didnt have metro guard he didnt bother trying to get it fixed. he went it to me through mail and i called samsung support line and it was still under warranty lmao so i sent it and like 14 days later got it back working through mail. i was going to sell it but i wanted to help and bless another friend i had since childhood so i gave it to him. anyways yea the indulge u will notice will change from 4g to 3g alot than to 1x thats not a signal issue its something more techinical within it. dont bother trying to get it checked out in the end you'll only be wasting your money.

b20beast likes this.
  12. horsecharles