• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

no face unlock

H

hghfhgf

I don't have the face unlock option in my Micromax funbook alpha.
In the settings there are only none,slide,pattern,password,pin.So how to aplly face locker
I have tried to update the android in the seting system updatebut its says no update.zip found in sd card or nand
i have red on net that to update the android version and you will get the face unlock option

Android 4.0.4

Welcome to Android Forums!

The only way to update the Android version is to root your device and install a new custom operating system (ROM). You are limited, however, to whether a ROM has been developed for it. If not, then I'm afraid you're at the mercy of the manufacturer to develop and push out an Android update for it. You might want to contact Micromax and ask about a system update for your funbook. I hope this helps.

It's great to have you here :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones