1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No Facebook app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by douknownam, May 16, 2011.

1. douknownam

douknownam Newbie

I'm running Myn's 2.2 RLS5.. For some reason the app disappeared from my phone and it won't show up in the market when I search for "facebook". I also don't see it in my app list in the market or in "manage applications", yet it says it's installed to my id via market.android.com. When I try to select my device to install from, it says I have some filter control issues. Has anyone else encountered this? What's the fix? TIA

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

if you cant find it in the market nor anywhere else (i have it, but at home and im currently at work, or id post it) restore to youre previous rom that has it, back it up in TiB, reflash the rom that doesnt have it and then restore it via TiB again

3. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

I've had some apps not show up, usually it was random, and re-flashing or backing up from Astro fixed it.

4. youdoofus

youdoofus Android Expert

astro? dont-cha mean TiB?

5. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

I would boot to recovery and wipe cache and Dalvik cache, then reboot phone. The Facebook app should reappear in manage applications.

6. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Nope, astro can back up most, if not all (only had issues when backing up angrybirds and rio in the same go) apk files. It doesn't save data, but it's very useful if you get an app, and then the devs add some ads to it or something and you don't want them. (but that's what adblock is for)

I use it because some apps are huge, I usually have spotty signal at home (where I do my rom flashing)

But TiB does get the data, but sometimes fresh starts are nice. :)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews